What am I waiting on?
- Book 3 of the Hunger Games, Mockingjay, which I plan to purchase on August 24th.
- My next library trip... things are getting a bit feeble in the reading department around here. I polished off Intertwined and Soulless this past week, and expect to finish I Capture The Castle on the plane tomorrow.
- My next Borders trip. I loved Soulless, and I want to buy Changeless, which I don't expect to be immediately available at the library. I got some great books recs the other day in my reading post (thanks guys!) so I think I might go a little crazy. :)
- Seeing M.J. tomorrow. This has been a quick three-day business trip, but I still sorta miss the husband.
- For it to feel like summer. I think I need more laziness for it to feel like summer is here. At least I did get my grades back from this spring semester Statistics course: 99 on my final paper, 94 on my final exam, and an A in the class. Not bad given the number of times I thought I was failing! *Cue music* School's out for the summah...
- Seeing my mom in a few weeks. I'm planning high tea, lots of Veronica Mars and The Scarlet Pimpernel, and some serious shopping. (Yes, cucumber sandwiches and Richard Grant -- we do a lot of anglophile things together. The woman did name me Guinevere, after all).
- To finally turn the withering lemons in the fruit basket in the kitchen into a lemon meringue pie. I might actually have to buy more lemons.
- To get back into a good writing groove. Speaking of which, I think I'll go write a novel now.