But realistically, none of those things are entirely likely, nor will I be broken-hearted to find myself still a potty-mouthed, overly caffeinated size 6 come 2011.
What really matters to me is the writing, and so my resolutions all relate to this.
- Complete editing of SHARDS OF GLASS
- Secure representation for SHARDS
- Write rough draft and polish my new WIP, BODIE'S MEN
- Complete NaNoWriMo in 2010 and do a rough draft of my YA fantasy, HONEY AND EARTH
- Find literary homes for a few more poems and short stories
Did you catch that, Muse? There is a plan, and you are going to like it.
More on BODIE'S MEN, the 2010 novel, tomorrow.