Welcome to the 101+ Follower Contest! Tell your friends. The winner has a choice between TWO fabulous prizes.
I want to support the 2010 debut authors, so I'm giving away some of their books!
That's All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab and Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland. They're two very different YA books, but they both look intriguing.
This is something from the novel you all have read so much about on my blog, Shards of Glass. April is always digging through her hobo purse, trying to find her cell phone, her wallet or even a blueberry muffin. Even if she's not always together, what with the whole life insurance fraud/school expulsion mess, her bag always looks together. It looks a lot, in fact, like the 9 West Kendal Hobo:
To enter, leave a message in the comments with a way to get in touch, either through your blog or by e-mail. You do need to be a follower to enter. I'll select an entry at random. There are, of course, a few ways to earn extra entries, so here's the scheme:
- For being a new follower, 1 entry
- For my vintage followers, +2
- Follow me on Twitter (give me a hello @guinevererobin), +1
- Tweet about my contest (again, @guinevererobin), +1
- Link in sidebar for contest (please leave the linkage), +1
- Blog post about contest (please link), +2