Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Salve

I self-medicate with cute and furry.
Meet Nacho. Nacho is a four-month old kitten rescued by the SPCA, waiting with us for his forever home.

And, in case you couldn't tell, Nacho is adorable.  We picked him up last night and he's super friendly, the only cat I've ever seen go immediately to sleep in his carrier. Which is the only time I've seen him sleep. He is a go-go-go cat, and with all the playing we did last night I still couldn't wear him out.

I've been at a little bit of a loss for what to do with myself lately. Nacho is helping. He knows exactly what I should do - I should throw his ball again.

6 comments:

Erin Kane Spock said...

It's nice to know you have a purpose, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I can relate! I was going through a really rough time when I adopted my kitty. Three and a half years later, I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I really do have a companion for life. Congrats on your new fuzzball!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwww lovely Guinevere! Thank you for giving Nacho lots of tlc while he waits for his forever home! You are such a star! Yay! I hope you both have a wonderful time playing ball. :-) Take care and big big hugs! xx

themaverickjester said...

Hello,

I noticed that you are a would be novelists. So am I.

We saved a stray cat last year and he has grown into the sweetest cat that we have ever owned. Both our dogs were adopted from shelters.

Shelley Sly said...

What a cuuuute kitty! I hope he gives you lots of love and joy in your life.

Trisha said...

Nacho is such a cutie. I wish all aminules out there had forever homes :(