Has anyone else had terrific problems with Blogger lately? I had an admittedly (pleasantly) distracted weekend, but I did try to post a few times and it just would. not. work. It was frustrating.
Other things that also irritate me:
1. Plagarism. There's a big blogger who copied some other content without crediting its source, which has been a big brou-ha-ha. That isn't actually what attracted my ire - I think it's wrong, but it's been addressed, moving right along. But there were people defending her by saying that a) plagiarism is not a big deal cause, well, it's the interwebs and copyright just isn't the same, wild west blah blah blah, or b) that it's ridiculous that bloggers have to cite sources like they are writing a reference paper. Erm, no.
2. Not having the satellite radio in my car working, because the guy who sold me the brand-new car is convinced that I do not have satellite radio. Even though it comes standard in the car. And the satellite radio is installed. But I need him to active my free three-month trial. And he does not believe me.
3. The fact that I cannot fold sheets to save my life. Seriously, sheets are hard. I would happily pay someone to come in and fold my sheets for me. But I don't think that's a viable solution (anyone want to earn $10?), so no one will ever see the inside of my linen closet.
4. Good T.V. shows going bad. I've been disappointed by all my old standbys lately - Doctor Who, Glee, Fringe and Bones. Like, there are only six hours of TV I want to watch each week. Could those hours be awesome?
5. My entire schedule. I finish grad school in the spring. Have I mentioned that lately?
However, the salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks makes me happy, I am loving the cool fall weather, and I had the chance to race golf carts around a golf course while drinking Miller Lights this weekend... so it all balances out.
6 hours ago