Saturday, October 2, 2010

NaBloWriMo, Pursenickety Purses

My blog tends to get back-burnered with everything else going on during the school term, but I saw NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month) and thought it'd be fun attempt that prior to NaNoWriMo in November. I also have a goal of commenting on at least five blogs a day.  I tend to be bad about commenting when I'm busy (especially since I can't blog from work), but I miss you guys when I don't manage to visit. :)

Not book related, but I wanted to share this fun giveaway - Envy My Cooking is giving away a $40 gift certificate to Pursenickety.... go here to enter. Or not, because I really want this:

3 comments:

Old Kitty said...

I had to re-read the Pursenickety word many times before I realise it's purse-nick-ety. LOL!!!

What a gorgeous hand bag though! Good luck with the blogging everyday - yikes! Take care
x

Shelley Sly said...

I admire you and others who are doing NaBloWriMo. I wish I had the time for it.

Sorry I haven't been here in a looong time! I've missed you and your blog, and hope I can find time to stop by more frequently.

Jemi Fraser said...

You're brave doing NaBloWriMo! Good luck :)