Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Weekly

This week in my literary world:
    Every Last One: A Novel
  • Matthew Rush at the Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment has my query letter from Shards of Glass up on his blog from this past week. Check it out here!
  • Revisions continue on The Goddess of Vengeance Wore Pink Galoshes.
  • I finished Anna Quindlen's Every Last One in one Sunday afternoon. It was hard to pull away from.
  • Still reading Wally Lamb's The Hour I First Believed. It's a great book -  but since it's about Columbine, PTSD, grief and drug abuse, it's taking me a while to work through. It's hard to read at times.
Great stuff going on around the rest of the web:
  • Summer is having a great giveaway over on and this time... concentrate! She's giving away some cute swag, a copy of the phenomenal Eats, Shoots & Leaves, and dark chocolate. You had me at 70% cacoa dark.
  • For a slightly different take on the three-act structure, you might want to visit Chatterbox Chitchat. Here's Lynette's take on act three, which I talked about yesterday. 
  • Candace of Misadventures in Candyland is promoting some great charities and hosting some great giveaways. She's such a big-hearted blogger, it always makes me smile to visit her blog!
  • Jen at Unedited is doing a great series of author interviews - I know I've seen at least one book up there (We Hear the Dead) that is now a must-read for me. Go check it out!
I hope everyone had a happy hump day! How's it going for y'all?

    8 comments:

    Jennifer Shirk said...

    Great links! Thx!

    吳婷婷 said...

    河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

    Tamara Hart Heiner said...

    way to be on top of things! thanks for keeping us informed!

    Old Kitty said...

    yay!!! Thank you for the links - I loved your query spot over at Matthew Rush's blog!!

    Good luck with your revisions!!

    Gosh where to start with these fab blogs...???

    Take care
    x

    Jemi Fraser said...

    Thanks for the links :)

    Culture Served Raw said...

    great update, thanks for sharing these

    楊儀卉 said...

    教育無他,愛與榜樣而已............................................................

    楊儀卉 said...

    一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................